Electrical Safety Certificates
Electrical installation condition reports
As NICEIC Approved Contractors, we can undertake provide you with all the safety certification required by the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985. To check the safety of fixed wiring, both in individual properties and communal areas, we provide Electrical Installation Condition Reports. These are carried out by a qualified, experienced electrical inspector with detailed knowledge of current safety regulations so that we can offer the most cost-effective solution to making any defects safe. We keep full records of any certificate issued. Not only do these act as a handy back-up to your own records, but they considerably reduce the costs of the next inspection when it falls due.
All types of certifications:
- EICR- Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Periodic test & inspections
- Landlord test & inspection
- Homebuyers test & inspection
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Visual inspections
- BS7671 IET tests
- Electrical Installation Testing: Domestic and Commercial.